Issues are listed beginning with the most recent issue.
Click on the issue title for more information. Click on the article title to view the full text.
You can also browse by topic or author by using the main menu under “Articles.”
March/April 2018: Dignity, Challenge, and ELCA Social Statements
- Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction: Dignity, Challenge, and ELCA Social Statements
- When “Farming and Faith Collide”: The Role of Agrarianism and Libertarianism in the Opposition to the ELCA’s Statement on Genetics and Faith
- Distilling Dignity: Our (ELCA) Emerging Definition
- Review: Barking to the Choir: The Power of Radical Kinship (Simon & Schuster, 2017)
- Review: Love in a Time of Climate Change: Honoring Creation, Establishing Justice (Fortress Press, 2017)
- Review: Building the Good Life for All: Transforming Income Inequality in Our Communities (WJK, 2017)
- Review: Picture the Bible Curricula (First Congregational United Church of Christ, River Falls, WI)
- Review: Changing World, Changeless Christ: The American Lutheran Publicity Bureau, 1914--2014